This page details latest additions to my stock,not yet in the Gallery.
Details and pics of any items are available on request.
Swaps and part exchanges on all items here and in the Gallery could be of interest.
499. Lathe and milling machine etc collets.I have quite a few 6mm,
1/4inch, 8mm and 10mm.Prices from £6 to £15 each.
Wheel stepped and other types as sets or singles.
Let me know your needs as I have too many to list.
Minimum order £20.
570. A large English clock throw,turns, circa 1875.
Handwheel c9ins diameter,adjustable tool rest.
Surface tarnish and rust.Full details on request.
571. A Pultra cross cut-off slide,lever operated.Two T slot
bases and stop screws.Needs a clean but well fit for
575. Antique English grandfather clock scrapped movement plates and pillars etc.Useful metal of the right colour and age for sympathetic restoration work.Plates £5 each,
pillars £10 each,other bits POA.Contact me for your needs.
576. A Maxwell Hemmens Birmingham Dribbler model
steam locomotive.Burner missing but I have run it
very successfully on compressed air.
Full details on request.Price Sold.
579. A pendulum clip for a Bulle clock.Genuine original item.
580. A Pultra draw tong tool.Marked 1944 SPECIAL,with
7 grip settings.Price £20.
586. Part of an ornamental cutting frame,fly cutter.
The cutter on a slide with graduated screw feed.
Attached to a 3in disc/pulley with 50 divisions.
An early item,incomplete.Pics available. Price £75.
587. A BTM 8mm lathe headstock. WW2 black paint finish.
Pulley with 4 rows of divisions. Price £35.
588. A Lorch Schmidt gap bed,Geneva D type,for a watch or
instrument lathe.Pics available.Price £45.
589. A topslide for an Emco Unimat 3 lathe.Toolpost,screw
feed and graduated sector for taper turning.
Pics available. Price £45.
590. An extra long,16ins, Lorch Geneva type D bed,suitable
watch lathes. Price £35.