This page details latest additions to my stock,not yet in the Gallery.
Details and pics of any items are available on request.
Swaps and part exchanges on all items here and in the Gallery could be of interest.
499. Lathe and milling machine etc collets.I have quite a few 6mm,
1/4inch, 8mm and 10mm.Prices from £4 to £10 each.
Let me know your needs as I have too many to list.
Minimum order £20.
505. Stepped wheel lathe collets,6mm.Numbers 1 to 5.
£8 each or £35 for a "set".
507. A miners stick barometer in very good condition by White of
Union St,Glasgow.As a working mercury tube item must be
collected or delivered safely so price on application.
512. 8mm collets.A set of 19 plus cutter arbor.Internal threaded
with correct drawbar,sizes c1.8mm to 6.3mm.
517. A rare Vic period eccentric lathe chuck.Good clean condition,
pics and details on request.Price £675.
518. A set of 25 ferrule turning arbors.Medium sizes 0 to 24,in
original wooden box,clean condition.Suitable small clocks
and watches.Price £45.
521. A Smiths MA car clock.Chrome plated,clean and good working
524. An ebonised wall bracket with brass fittings,suitable for a large
bracket clock.The table measures c18.5 by 10.5 inches
overall.Vic Edw period.Price £150.
526. A small,19in length,Hipp toggle wall clock.Attractive oak case,
glazed door,brass dial.Needs some TLC. Price £165.
528. An original Bulle clock brass pendulum clip.Rare.Price £30.
529. A Bergeon poising tool,clean lot. Price £55.
530. A watchmakers pivoting drill,uncommon.Price £55.