This page details latest additions to my stock,not yet in the Gallery.
Details and pics of any items are available on request.
Swaps and part exchanges on all items here and in the Gallery could be of interest.
499. Lathe and milling machine etc collets.I have quite a few 6mm,
1/4inch, 8mm and 10mm.Prices from £6 to £15 each.
Wheel stepped and other types as sets or singles.
Let me know your needs as I have too many to list.
Minimum order £20.
570. A large English clock throw,turns, circa 1875.
Handwheel c9ins diameter,adjustable tool rest.
Surface tarnish and rust.Full details on request.
571. A Pultra cross cut-off slide,lever operated.Two T slot
bases and stop screws.Needs a clean but well fit for
575. Antique English grandfather clock scrapped movement plates and pillars etc.Useful metal of the right colour and age for sympathetic restoration work.Plates £5 each,
pillars £10 each,other bits POA.Contact me for your needs.
576. A Maxwell Hemmens Birmingham Dribbler model
steam locomotive.Burner missing but I have run it
very successfully on compressed air.
Full details on request.Price £175.
579. A pendulum clip for a Bulle clock.Genuine original item.
580. A Pultra draw tong tool.Marked 1944 SPECIAL,with
7 grip settings.Price £20.
581. L.Hugoniot-Tissot bow tool.For removing and re fitting
pocket watch bows.The brass closing block has
8 settings. Price £45.
582. A clock wheel and pinion depthing tool.
Between centers c90mm.c45mm minimum
center depth so will take wheels up to c90mm
in diameter.Complete with lantern and cone
runners for escapements etc.Price £150.
Lathe accessories,parts,spindles, slides, cutters,saws,
fractional drills,hand tools etc.Contact me for your needs.