This page details latest additions to my stock,not yet in the Gallery.
Details and pics of any items are available on request.
Swaps and part exchanges on all items here and in the Gallery could be of interest.
499. Lathe and milling machine etc collets.I have quite a few 6mm,
1/4inch, 8mm and 10mm.Prices from £6 to £15 each.
Wheel stepped and other types as sets or singles.
Let me know your needs as I have too many to list.
Minimum order £20.
567. An original Reliance drill sharpening tool in clean
570. A large English clock throw,turns, circa 1875.
Handwheel c9ins diameter,adjustable tool rest.
Surface tarnish and rust.Full details on request.
571. A Pultra cross cut-off slide,lever operated.Two T slot
bases and stop screws.Needs a clean but well fit for
572. An English Popular Progress watch mainspring winder.
Boxed with 6 arbors.Sold.
573. A Favorite Swiss poising tool.Boxed and undamaged.
575. Antique English grandfather clock scrapped movement plates and pillars etc.Useful metal of the right colour and age for sympathetic restoration work.Plates £5 each,
pillars £10 each,other bits POA.Contact me for your needs.
576. A Maxwell Hemmens Birmingham Dribbler model
steam locomotive.Burner missing but I have run it
very successfully on compressed air.
Full details on request.Price £175.
577. A Mappin and Webb Ltd timepiece carriage clock.
Clean piece in good working order.Price £185.
Lathe accessories,parts,spindles, slides, cutters,saws,
fractional drills,etc.Contact me for your needs.