This page details latest additions to my stock,not yet in the Gallery.
Details and pics of any items are available on request.
Swaps and part exchanges on all items here and in the Gallery could be of interest.
499. Lathe and milling machine etc collets.I have quite a few 6mm,
1/4inch, 8mm and 10mm.Prices from £6 to £15 each.
Wheel stepped and other types as sets or singles.
Let me know your needs as I have too many to list.
Minimum order £20.
570. A large English clock throw,turns, circa 1875.
Handwheel c9ins diameter,adjustable tool rest.
Surface tarnish and rust.Full details on request.
571. A Pultra cross cut-off slide,lever operated.Two T slot
bases and stop screws.Needs a clean but well fit for
575. Antique English grandfather clock scrapped movement plates and pillars etc.Useful metal of the right colour and age for sympathetic restoration work.Plates £5 each,
pillars £10 each,other bits POA.Contact me for your needs.
576. A Maxwell Hemmens Birmingham Dribbler model
steam locomotive.Burner missing but I have run it
very successfully on compressed air.
Full details on request.Price £175.
579. A pendulum clip for a Bulle clock.Genuine original item.
580. A Pultra draw tong tool.Marked 1944 SPECIAL,with
7 grip settings.Price £20.
583. A Wolf Jahn jig borer,milling and drilling machine.
Recently restored,this small mill with compound
slides and rotary table is ideal for clock and model
engineering work.The spindle takes 8mm collets
and has both lever and graduated screw feeds.
Small enough for a table top ! Weighs about 15kg.
Full details,pics on request.SOLD.
584. A steel division plate,9.25ins diameter.With 40 rows of
divisions from 7 to 360.Pics and full details on
request. Price £145.
Lathe accessories,parts,spindles, slides, cutters,saws,
fractional drills,hand tools etc.Contact me for your needs.