This page details latest additions to my stock,not yet in the Gallery.
Details and pics of any items are available on request.
Swaps and part exchanges on all items here and in the Gallery could be of interest.
499. Lathe and milling machine etc collets.I have quite a few 6mm,
1/4inch, 8mm and 10mm.Prices from £6 to £15 each.
Wheel stepped and other types as sets or singles.
Let me know your needs as I have too many to list.
Minimum order £20.
507. A miners stick barometer in very good condition by White of
Union St,Glasgow.As a working mercury tube item must be
collected or delivered safely so price on application.
517. A rare Vic period eccentric lathe chuck.Good clean condition,
pics and details on request.Price Sold.
518. A set of 25 ferrule turning arbors.Medium sizes 0 to 24,in
original wooden box,clean condition.Suitable small clocks
and watches.Price £45.
526. A small,19in length,Hipp toggle wall clock.Attractive oak case,
glazed door,brass dial.Needs some TLC. Price SOLD.
528. An original Bulle clock brass pendulum clip.Rare.Price £30.
529. A Bergeon poising tool,clean lot. Price £55.
530. A watchmakers pivoting drill,uncommon.Sold.
532. A LorchSchmidt gap bed,Geneva pattern,for a 6mm
watchmakers lathe.Price £65.
533. A Wolf Jahn self centering 3 jaw chuck colleted for 6mm
watchmakers lathes.Price £95.
535. A brass faceplate with 3 clamps.Colleted for 6mm
watchmakers lathes.With sprung center.Price £65.
536. Swiss turns with tool rest.Suitable watch and small clock
work.A mini lathe with 6 runners,2 screw arbors, and
5 various ferruled arbors. Price £85.
537. Watchmakers drill turns.Early,above average quality in
clean condition.Price Sold.
540. A French watchmakers staking set.Two anvils and 60 fine
stakes in original wooden box,all in good condition.
Pics etc on request.Price Sold.
541. A Pultra lever drilling tailstock.50mm center height,takes
8mm collets.Full details on request.Sold.
543. A clock wheel depthing tool,modern,capacity c95mm between
centers c80mm wheel diameters.Details on request.
544. Clock wheel and pinion cutters,modules from 0.3 to 1.0.
Mostly Thorntons,a few Shesto.
Too many to catalogue,prices from £30.Please let
me know your requirements,full details on request.
547. Kennan of Fishamble St.Dublin.An ornamental compound
lathe slide with tool post.A bit scruffy,full details available.
548. A Chronos pinion gallows for their wheel cutting engine.
Converts the wheel cutter for pinion cutting.With male
and female centres and spacers.Very clean,details on
request. Price £125.
Will suit other small wheel cutting machines and a very
inexpensive alternative to buying a pinion mill.
549. Build a Model Solar System,Orrery.The complete 52 magazines
hard bound,detailing construction of the Eaglemoss orrery
from their kit.Price £50.